Leiden University, is a public research university located in Leiden, Netherlands.
The scholarship program is operated and funded by Dutch Ministry, and It is one of the top research institute in Europe
Application is opened to students in all regions and fully funded when admitted.
Living cost (accommodation)
Archaeology, Humanities, Medicine, Governance and Global Affairs, Law, Social and Behavioral Sciences.
Apply for a Bachelors or Master’s program available in Leiden University.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Download and completely fill the application form.
2. Submit the complete application dossier to the official address provided.
3. The program committee will evaluate the application.
4. The applicant will be updated 1 Month earlier if the application was successful or not.
5. Incomplete application will not be accepted or processed.
For more Visit Here
Application Deadline: 15th April, 2021.