God and His word cannot be separated, you ignore the word means you ignore God (Hosea 4:6). Ignoring the word don’t just affect you, but a generation. What you behold is what you become. If you behold the word, you behave the word (Hebrews 1:3).
If you want to take control of the affairs of your life, the affairs of your business, then go for His Word.
What are the wonders of the word?
1. God’s word is powerful (Romans 1:16; Ecclesiastes 8:4).
If God want to show is power, He releases His word. The word of God carry the life and the spirit of God (Acts 1:8).
When you engage the word of God, all you doing is releasing power.
The word has power to become whatever the word said (John 1:12). When you receive the word of prosperity, you are empowered to become, when you receive the word of healing, you are empowered to be healed (John 1:14). Every encounter with God’s word is an encounter with power.
2. God’s word is Supernatural (Exodus 4:17). The word of God is the rod for signs and wonders (Isaiah 11:1). Everywhere the word go forth, the Lord confirm signs and wonders (Mark 16:20; Matthew 4:23; Matthew 8:8).
If you are busy looking for miracles, look for the word. The word is the raw materials for miracles, even in the creation of the world (Genesis 1:3).
How do I tap in the wonders of the word?
1. Be spiritual (Revelation 1:10; 1st Corinthians 2: 13-14). Spirituality is what gives you access to the wonders of God’s word.
2. You must thirst for the word (Isaiah 55: 1). There is a price and your thirst is the price (Revelation 21:6).
3. Possess a meek spirit like Moses (Number 12:3; Pslam 25:9; Deuteronomy 34:10).