What is a Miracle?
Miracle is an act that cannot be explained by natural laws (Mark 4:39). Miracles are the supernatural act of God.
A miracle is the display of the supernatural to the needs of mankind (John 6:2). If you check all the miracles Christ did, they were to meet the needs of men.
Miracles are not accident, they are the deliberate act of God provoked by the faith of men.
What is the essence of miracles?
1. To destroy the works of the devil
2. To reveal the glory of God (John 11:14; John 9: 1-3).
3. To draw souls into the kingdom (Acts 9: 33-35).
What Must you do?
1. You must believe in miracles to experience them (Matthew 9: 27-29).
2. Expect your miracles (Proverbs 23:18).
3. Think miracles, see your miracles. What you think is what happen to you (Ephesians 3: 20)
4. Take your miracle (Matthew 11:12).
God does wonders in praises (Exodus 15:11) and distribute miracles in high praise.