Starting a business or a company is most people dream, but taking steps to make it legal is of great importance.
Whenever you think of starting your own private limited liability company, there are vital issues to be addressed.
Choosing a director or board of directors is a necessity for your startup.
Here is how to choose a director.
You must have chosen a name for the company.
1. You should have a minimum of two (2) directors.
2. The directors must have a valid means of identification.
3. Directors must be up to eighteen (18) years of age.
4. Directors must not have declared insolvency (bankruptcy) in the past number of years.
5. Directors must be of sound mind. (Not mentally unstable).
6. He must not have been found guilty of fraud or other related crimes. There are also reservations to convicts.
However, if you still wish to add someone that is below eighteen (18) years, you can do so on the condition that there are two other directors that are of age (18 and above).