Serving God as acceptable stewards is what grant believers access to the divine package available for servants.
Untill the ground receive the seed, it does not produce (Hebrew 12:28).
Ways To Serve Acceptable;
1. You must Serve Him willingly (2nd Corinthians 8:12).
Serving God willingly brings you to your reward of service (1st Corinthians 9:17), and not serving reluctantly.
2. You must serve Him cheerfully (2nd Corinthians 9:7; Philippians ,4:4)
Serving God without a cheerful heart is way to self destruction (Deuteronomy 28: 47-51).
3. You must engage your heart serving Him (Ephesians 6:6).
God search the heart to determine what the hand can receive (Jeremiah 30:21). God is not looking for what to have, He wants to give you what you don’t have.
God does not look like man look, he looks into the heart.
4. Serve Him faithfully (1st Corinthians 4:2; Hebrew 11:6).
A faithful man shall abound with blessing, and every truly faithful steward must abound with blessing.
5. You must serve Him as a privilege not as a burden.
You must see your calling as a privilege and not a result of your labour.
Never abuse the privilege God has give you, embrace your assignment as a rare privilege from Him.
God has more than enough and His agenda cannot be stop by any man.
We are warned against seeing our engagement as a burden, please stay warned.
6. We must serve Him with expectation (1st Corinthians 9: 10).
What you don’t expect you are not permitted to touch or receive. Be intentional about your expectations as you serve Him according to the rules. (Exodus 23:25).
You cannot be partaker of what you don’t hope for (Job 36:11).
We must be committed and consistent to access our reward of Service.
What to expect as a reward for serving God according to the rules includes;
1. Divine health
2. Supernatural breakthrough (Luke 5: 1-8)
3. Long life