Everybody claim wisdom, but wisdom has fruits (Matthew 13:54). Wisdom is not explanation, it’s action. There is bread for everybody but wisdom is the connection (Job 28:5; Matthew 6:11), if you play with wisdom you play with your bread.
The word of God is the true wisdom, the word has power to act.
What Must you know if you must be protected?
1. Divine covering is the stronghold for our protection (Pslam 91:1-7).
Carry a mentality of divine coverage.
2. We must be born again to enjoy coverage of divine protection (John 3: 3-5; Ephesians 2:19).
The prodigal son left his father’s house and his coverage left, and untill he returned genuinely his coverage did not return (Luke 15:20-21).
It’s one thing to be covered and it’s another thing to sustain it.
What To Do To Sustain Your Covering:
1. Continue to work in obedience (Proverbs 18:21; John 14:21, John 15:14).
2. You must be committed to a walk of faith (1st John 5:4; Hebrews 11: 32-34).
3. Continue to serve God and the interest of His kingdom (Job 36:11).
Serving God in soul winning and kingdom advancement prayer will sustain your Protection.
4. Tithing and give to the needy (Pslam 41:1).
Every word you believe and receive by faith has the capacity to happen.