Many people talk about love, but only few act love. Love is a character of God (1st John 4:8).
What is love?
1. Love is giving one’s heart to God.
The heart is a vital organ of a man and Proverbs 23:36 says God desires your heart. Nobody can manage your heart like the giver of the heart.
2. Love is loving whatsoever God love (John 3:6).
Giving your attention to what God values is love. God loves souls and soul winning is Gods delight.
God makes soul winners valuable, because they are lovers of God. Luke 15:7, John 15:16. God knowns our heart and desire we love and have passion for lost souls (John 21:15).
3. Love is Kingdom first lifestyle (Matthew 22: 36-40).
Matthew 6: 33, The greatest of the heart is the ability to manage God’s work. Serving in God’s kingdom keep increasing your value here on earth.
Let people mock you on service for God and let God make you a star for all to see.
4. Love is placing God above all, including yourself (Luke 14:26-27).
Placing the things of God and His kingdom first, makes a star of a man. All you need is to engage in his vineyard to see fulfillment of His promises.
WHAT DOES LOVE DO FOR YOU?
1. It enhances access to revelation (John 15:15).
Revelation is always knowing what to do in God’s word (2Cor. 3: 18). The truth in the word of God is delivered to you via love.
2. Love empower your faith to deliver maximally (Mark 9:23).
Love is what build your faith, it is a progressive thing. It empower your total believe and confidence.